Full Scholarship athlete at The University of Texas at Austin
- Turned professional in 1988
- Tournament winner on Futures Tour (2), West Coast Tour (2), Pacific Golf Tour (2), 1989 LPGA Regional qualifying champion, 2003 Colorado Women’s Open Champion, 2003 & 2010 LPGA T&CP Central Section Champion, 2007 LPGA T&CP National Champion
- LPGA Tour Member 2000 and 2004
- Class “A” member of the LPGA T&CP
- Sales representative for Club Glove 1998-2005, TRG Group 2006-2009, E-Z-GO Textron 2010-2011
In 2005, Lisa created her own company, Tournament Treasures. Tournament Treasures isn't your every day "gift" company because from 2005-2007 Tournament Treasures made over 40 gifts for President Bush while he was in office and most of the gifts were "Leader to Leader" gifts. Tournament Treasures also created a unique USA yardage book cover that has been chosen as part of the player uniforms for the last three Solheim Cup Teams, 2010 Ryder Cup Team and the 2011 Walker Cup Team. As founder and director Lisa has nurtured existing business relationships in the golf world and formed partnerships with vendors and golf professionals to provide whatever is needed to improve any golf tournament experience from gifts, to players to motivational speakers.